In recent years, the global Aerospace and Defense (A&D) industry has experienced tremendous growth. This is largely due to the growth of the commercial aircraft industry, which experienced its best year in production and second best year for orders in 2011. Defense, however, saw a slight decline in revenues last year due to a decrease in military expenditures in the US and Europe.
Due to increased competition, increasing demand for travel, and security requirements for certain markets, the A&D industry is becoming increasingly globalized. This allows for greater business opportunities all over the world.
However, companies in the A&D industry may face some difficulties in trying to tap into these markets due to language barriers and the like. Localization and translation problems due to the complexity of documents associated with the A&D industry may further aggravate this problem. At Verztec, our highly experienced team aims to help you ease this burden.
Verztec’s capabilities extend to the various types of source documents:
- Sales and technical documents
- Marketing materials
- Material Safety Data Sheets
- Technology briefs and white papers
- Websites, Extranet and Intranet Sites
- Training Documents
- Industry-Specific Compliance and Regulatory related Materials
- Corporate Ethics Materials such as Code of Conduct handbooks, Ethics Training etc
- Development and Localization of Online Training
- Software and Systems
- On-site translation and interpretation of telephone calls etc.
- Request for Proposals and Business Proposals
- Documents such as patents, blueprints, work procedures, contracts