As a responsible organization, a key part of our strategy is to build effective and lasting charity partnerships, particularly with charities which are involved in helping the young in our society.
We strongly believe that through successful partnerships with like-minded charities, Verztec would be able to change the lives of children and young people for the better.
To partner and join us in support of our charity partners, please reach us at email@example.com.
1. Life Community Services Society
Life Community Services Society (LCSS) was registered as a non-profit charitable organization in 1996. LCSS is a member of the National Council of Social Service (NCSS). Since August 2003, LCSS was conferred the Institution of Public character (IPC) status. In 2005, LCSS was recognized for efforts in bridging the intergenerational gap by winning the award presented by SM Goh Chok Tong for "Best Grandparenting and Intergenerational Bonding Programme" organized by MCYS.
LCSS has four core services with more than 950 clients.
- Life Student Care (LSC) reaches out to primary school children at heartland areas (regardless of race, language or religion) by rendering quality student care services. Currently LCSS has 3 student care centres located at Hougang, Sengkang and Yishun. Priority is given to children from the poor and needy families.
- MightyKids, Families & Community (MKFC) seeks to instill confidence in each child and motivate him/her to Lead Intentional Fruitful Empowered life.
- Friends of Youth (FOY) seeks to befriend and mentor youths (12-19 years old) with parent/s presently/formerly incarcerated.
- Friends of Children (FOC) Programme takes on an intervention approach by providing care and support for children (7-13 years old) with parent(s) presently/formerly incarcerated.
2016 - Therapy Box Making Workshop, Singapore
2015 - Terrarium-making Workshop, Singapore
2014 - Mosaic Photo Frame Workshop, Singapore
2012 - Clay Figurine Making, Singapore
2011 - Visit to Frog and Goat Farm, Singapore
2010 - Visit to Snow City, Singapore
To learn more about LCSS or join us in doing your part to help the underprivileged, please visit the LCSS’ website.
2. Intercultural Theatre Institute
Intercultural Theatre Institute was founded in 2000. It is an independent theatre school for contemporary artists, conceived as a unique and unprecedented enterprise in theatre training, social and cultural interaction and human understanding.
This arts charity currently offers a three-year, practice-based, professional actor training program - the Professional Diploma in Intercultural Theatre (Acting).
Based on Co-Founder Kuo Pao Kun’s vision, it is the only program in the world founded on a rigorous, intercultural learning methodology with a view to producing original, contemporary theatre. Students are selected from among the best talents across Asia and beyond.
Verztec is proud to be a partner of Intercultural Theatre Institute.
To learn more about Intercultural Theatre Institute or join us in doing your part to help in preserving the best talents, please visit the Intercultural Theatre Institute’s website.
3. St. Vincent Home
St. Vincent Home is a registered non-profit charitable organization under Catholic Welfare Services Singapore.
St. Vincent Home is a sheltered home in a residential arrangement that provides basic amenities to its ambulant elderly residents. The elderly residents manage their own daily activities so as to maintain their independence within the community. Residents at the Home are above 60 years of age, and rely on public assistance as they have no immediate family to care for them.
To learn more about St. Vincent Home or join us in supporting this cause, please visit St. Vincent Home’s website.